Friday, August 9, 2013

Say Goodbye to Today's Plans

Hey guys, I'm in agony that I won't discuss here, but that means I'm farting around on the computer instead of working! And you know what that means... BLOG TIME!

Sorry, I'm a little loopy. I thought I'd share with you some pictures of terrain I've done so far since I thought it would be possible to get cracking on the Malibu Dream Dungeon if riding wasn't do-able but that turned out excruciating as well.









This is a great little dungeon I built using Hirst Arts' brilliant Basic Tomb project. I've got a few other pieces made that still need painted to add to it:


Super not creepy at all, right?

Anyway, these are fun. The faces are from some polymer clay molds for making dolls. This one happens to have the ears molded separate, so I'm thinking of making a whole wall of creepy ears. Things to ponder.










Here's some terrain I made for my bro-in-law's wargaming.



Then there's my ever-growing super-modular dungeon that sometimes, I just set up for fun.





And let's not forget the dice cup towers I made for my gamer friends a couple holidays ago. Sadly, they turned out a bit fragile. Needed to epoxy these bad boys.



Last, but certainly not least, a horrible picture of a cool piece. This was the outside entrance to an underwater entrance to a long lost temple. My Girls' Game had a battle here, got owned, then more or less followed their opponents to the underground entrance which led to a puzzle room. Pro Tip: don't ever assume a puzzle is too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment