Saturday, October 29, 2016

Never Fear!

Don't worry, friends. I have postponed yesterday's usual session post in light of the special Halloween session I am running today that will be posted on Monday (and our purchase of Rise of Iron didn't help, either.) To make up for it, I'll be posting an actual play every weekday in the upcoming week! It all starts on Monday with our Halloween game (just in time for actual Halloween!), then on Tuesday I'll post the first session of our new Through the Breach short campaign. Wednesday will be Greylord Magiya, Thursday will be the first session of our Savage Worlds Robot game, then Friday will be the second session of our new Through the Breach short campaign barring unforseen circumstances that prevent us from actually playing it. If that's the case, what I post will be a surprise! I hope you enjoy the upcoming week and Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment